Condominiums | Commercial | New Homes | Environmental


Call Now!
401-821-5446







SERVICE AREA

Rhode Island
Click here for list of
towns &cities served




Reports Available In Digital Format
Click For Sample.




 


 
 
 


 HomePro Inspections of RI Corp.  BBB Business Review


The HomeBook®

Certified by the International Association
of Certified Home Inspectors - Click here to verify.

Rhode Island Home Inspectors

 


We Wrote The "HomeBook" On Inspections
Give us 5% of Your Confidence, and W'ell Earn the Other 95%!

 HomePro Inspections of RI Corp.  BBB Business Review

Everything you need to know is in The Book
The HomeBook® System sets HomePro Of Rhode Island apart from others in the home inspection business. Our HomeBook is much more than a report. It certainly contains an in-depth evaluation of the property's condition, so you will be able to negotiate a fair selling price. But it also has detailed instructions on what you will need to do to keep your property in top notch condition for as long as you own it.

200% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

If you are not completely satisfied at the end of your inspection, not only will we refund the inspection fee, we will also pay for another licensed inspector of your choice...We are so confident in what we do that we are willing to back it up...200% *Restrictions Apply - Learn More

Buy and Own Property With Complete Confidence

HomeBook System Professionals
Our professional inspectors are highly qualified and well trained. Because of their experience with similar property, HomePro Inspectors can readily identify existing or potential problems due to the home's age and construction.

During the discovery process, your HomePro of Rhode Island inspector informs and educates, so you gain the confidence needed to purchase, repair, maintain and renovate the property. Then all this information goes into The HomeBook where it can be easily retrieved whenever you need it, whether that is tomorrow or five years from now.

Complete Owners Manual
The HomeBook System is a complete customized owner's manual, providing detailed information about each of the home's major systems:

   
  • Structural
  • Heating & Air Conditioning
  • Basement/Crawl Space/Slab
  • Interior
  • Electrical
  • Plumbing
  • Kitchen
  • Exterior

For Your Transaction
The HomeBook contains a pre-settlement walk-through guide. It conveniently groups problems according to cost of repair and safety risk. The HomeBook's color coded sheets with icons and check boxes provide overview information that is easy to read at a glance. Details are described in "back-up" color coded pages.

Digital reports are provided for the buyer and the buyer's agent. Reports can also be provided for the seller, seller's agent, insurance carrier, etc.

The "back-up" detail pages provide illustrations and narrative problem descriptions and repair information. The HomeBook will guide you through your real estate transaction with flying colors.

   
The HomeBook's color coded sheets with icons and check boxes provide general indications that are easy to read at a glance. Further details are described in
"back-up" color coded pages.
 
Example "Structural" Report In Your HomeBook


For The Life Of Your Property
What else is in The HomeBook? Component and system maintenance guidelines, useful product guides, a life cycle replacement/repair cost guide and step-by-step renovation guides. Finally, approximations of repair and replacement costs for systems and components are presented with a five year budget projection.

So why get a real estate inspection report when you can have the complete book on your property!

 

Learn more about The Homebook and contact us to make an appointment for your home inspection.

 

 
 
 
© Copyright 2010  All Rights Reserved
HomePro Inspections of Rhode Island, Corp. PO Box 440 Hope, RI 02831 Call 401-821-5446